Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weekly Focus Check In...Posture

That title might be misleading. I know I seriously just posted, but I so badly want to check my new app out that I couldn't resist.

Plus, my yoga practice this morning blew my mind when I focused on the concept of "corsetting" my core.
Since my ankle injury, I've struggled with balance. Which, in turn, made my posture even more important.

Imagine my inner joy exploding when, suddenly, tree pose wasn't a sad display of totally uncontrolled wobbly silliness!!!

Happy shimmies, pops, and locks y'all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Aria. I hope one day I can conquer Tree pose. For now, it's my nemesis. I wobble all the time! Love the new blog focus. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

It gets lonely, so feel free to let me know you stopped by!