Thursday, April 1, 2010

YAY!! My First Award!!


Let me just say, I totally geeked out and did a lil' dance...because, I am so totally convinced my loved ones are just somehow paying people to follow me and make the hits go up...Thank you, lady!
I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick.

Here are the rules:
Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
State 7 things about yourself.

15 bloggers I just love!
Writings of a Wicked Book Addict

7 things about myself:
1.) I am, in fact, a tribal fusion bellydancer. But, what, you ask is tribal fusion? Here's how I learned, my friends...youtube Rachel Brice. Trust me...
2.) Avid Joss Whedon fan. I own three versions of Serenity. I love my captain.
3.) Bought my first romantic lil worn and torn paperback because my name was in it. Which freaked my mom out because she was with me. *shrugs*
4.) Comic Cons are one of my favorite things to do. Especially day trips. I don't dress up...but secretly want to one day...Princess Leia or Elektra maybe?
5.) Okay, silly little confession...I find it hard to say anything bad about a writer's vision at times. It's their world, and in fact, they make the decisions for it. That being said, I can tell you how I felt about it...
6.) Realized I love tormented male characters...Mal? Angel? Even Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl (yes, guilty pleasure). And Dean and Sam, oh my...And don't get me started on Lords of the Underworld, UGH, or even BDM.
7.) I have one tattoo, but am itching to get more!
Have a wonderful day, you awesome bloggers...who I've been stalking!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for your first award!! Oh wait I already said that on twitter I think... oh well, the first one's the best I think, so woo hoo again!!! Thanks for passing it back to me too!
    Congrats to the other people that got awards too!
    As for your answers, awesome. Joss Whedon Rocks! I have every season of Buffy, missing one of Angel, have Firefly, crap I don't think I have Serenity but that was an awesome movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - thanks!! :)

    Joss Whedon is a god. Just sayin'

    I just got my second tatt....totally addictive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! Yes, he is...and you're welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first award! :) And thanks for awarding it to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first award! I was thinking about checking out my first comic con this year..it's a one day thing close to my house but it sounds like fun ;) No dressing up though..at least not yet..

    Thanks for passing the award to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! thanks! Joss is a god. there should be a fan club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely recommend hitting a comic con if you can...you never know what you'll find! And, I can say that I stood mere inches away from the man himself, Joss, at San Diego...where the entire Firefly cast (for Serenity) did a panel. Yes, I married well...

    And ladies, I will say, y'all deserved it...so much hard work deserves to be awarded!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It gets lonely, so feel free to let me know you stopped by!