Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Midnight Musing...

So...recently it was brought to my attention...that...ahem...I (hangs head) have no button...

And being that I am just a tad bit challenged (not too, challenged...but I just figured out how to actually get on Google Chat) in the whole area of (clearing throat) buttons (why do I have a song in my head?)...I need help!

So, in search of my own button...what to do???

I turn to you, dear blogworld. I know you are brilliant and fabulous because I see your handiwork spread far and wide. Will you help me? Pretty please???

Now, my only question is, do I bribe you, or will you try to help me out of the goodness of your heart. I'm thinking both.

Now, here's the idea I have. (Drum roll please...eww, that reminded me of Will Smith somehow...shakes head.) Depending on response, I will (attempt...ahem) post responses...and if (pleads silently) I get a few...then we'll vote. You and I...

I'm hoping for some kick booty happenings...and the winning button will receive a pretty prize from me. Now, this all depends on how many responses I get. (I still think my husband is paying all of you.)

This will be my first giveaway...sigh...I'm hoping, and wishing...So feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.


By the way, Pleasure of a Dark Prince?? I'll tell you what I thought very soon...



Update:

Hmmm...I'm thinking maybe your lack of enthusiasm is based upon prize mentions, huh? (Silly me...seriously I thought I put it on here. Must drink more coffee.) Alright, so winning button will get a Border's Gift Card for $10. Winner will announced on April 30th....



14 comments:

  1. Ialso have my own issues when it comes to things such as this, which is why I did a contest for my first button. :) Good luck w/ yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...you may be my biggest fan!! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind helping you out a bit (no prize needed), but I'm not sure what you're looking for. Do you want it to look like your avatar or more like your header perhaps? Do you have a size in mind, or colors, or pictures? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thank you! I kinda like my avatar (its from a performance I did...)...I'll send a message directly to you, hopefully soon (My week is CRAZY) with ideas...Did I say thank you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a website that's helped me out a lot: http://sneakymomma.blogspot.com She gives tips that are easy to understand! I'd help with the button, but I didn't do my own. Here's another site that might help a little: cooltext.com It creates buttons for you, but you can't add graphics to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog through Amanda's tweet on Twitter & have become a follower! Looks like you like a lot of the same books I do.

    If you're still looking for help with a button, I don't mind making you one. If you let me know what you want etc. I can see what I can come up with, no prize needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really really love to make you a blog button! I have the same question as Janna, what would you like it to look like?

    raokiki6(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am feeling the love!! (Amanda, you know you are my rock star, right?)

    To be honest, I'm not sure, but here's a few ideas...

    The pics I added were just little things I fooled with, that I am hoping to update either when I: 1.)Get some free time (HA!) or 2.)Force myself to *sigh*

    Love my pic (like I said, its from a performance I did). And other than that, I am absolutely clueless. I want something y'all like, too, you know?

    Yay!! Thanks for joining me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a rock star now! Cool! lol Yay Beth saw this, I was going to tell her about it, because she just made me a button for something! :)
    Hope you end up w/ something you want Aria, though I have no doubt in the awesome skills of our fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Aria!

    Just messing about with PS. I was up far too early now can't go back to sleep, lol. I came up with this.

    It's a little rough, and maybe a little bright. But let me know what you think. If you want something different let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOHHH Beth...me likey! Thank You!! Sorry its taken me two whole days to respond. I started Lover Awakened. And I couldn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aria - lol, no worries, once you start with the BDB you can't put them down!

    I've actually been sleep deprived the last couple of days and forgot I'd actually sent it to you already. I must have bombarded you sorry. This is what happens when I stay up late to catch up on reading! lol

    Anyway, I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

It gets lonely, so feel free to let me know you stopped by!