Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winners...Better Late Than Never

Sigh...


Let me tell you, the Holidays were actually much easier to deal with this year than I have ever experienced. Because, it was the days after that killed me.


Sadly, I lost the first man in my life a few days after Christmas. (My kitty Drew has been in my life longer than my husband. Which, seems like there's never been a time when I haven't had him around to lovingly torture.) Tore me up.


And, to add insult to injury...literally...it seems I have an ankle issue that has made me grumpier than a certain dwarf with a huge yet adorable sniffer. Finding a good doctor is a journey I do not envy anyone.


Which brings us to today (quickly, because Shadowfever finally got left at my door!!!!!!!!! *dances giddily* The following lovies won my Holiday Celebration (chosen by my pumpkin of a niece who wishes I had more contests she could help me with!)


Ahem...


A Highlander for Christmas....Stephanie!

Christmas CD and Larissa Ione swag...Debbie!

Goddess of the Sea...Cathie!

Devil to Pay....Dren!


(Be on the lookout for an email!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets lonely, so feel free to let me know you stopped by!